Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Machida Faces Shogun Rua in UFC 104 Live Fight

UFC 104 Live Streaming
On October 24, 2009, the whole world and MMA octagon fans will witness UFC 104 live stream of the fight between Lyoto Machida and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. This fight will happen at the Staples Center in Los Angeles California so please do subscribe to Pay Per view of this match of the century only at ufc.com and its media partners.

Yes, I knew it you would ask so I made sure and will make sure that we are subscribed for the UFC 104 stream here using Balls. I want to watch the live fight. I am for Lyoto Machida on this fight so if you are not, better not leave your comment on my blog. The Dragon is undefeated and has never lost even a round in his professional fight so why should I go for someone else.

No comments: