Friday, July 24, 2009

Looking for Boys Over Flowers Souvenirs

Allow me to be a little bit different today with my topic about amusement machines and repair tips. I just can't help but discuss about this new tv series that my daughter likes so much - Boys Over Flowers.

She'd been out all day today in the internet trying to look for Boys Over Flowers souvenirs and where she can buy some of the best stuff that she could probably keep to boast with her classmates in school who are all addicted to this new local tv series BOF.

I'm not sure but I didn't make any effort to help her out in searching even if I already know a few places where she can come up with unique stuff regarding her new liking of this drama. Anyway, just thought someone might be interested to discuss aside this topic if locals find my post today about the 4 boys they only call as the new F4.

No comments: