Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Amusement Branch Soon In Cebu

I'm not sure if the plan for putting up an amusement in Cebu pushed through but last year while I am still working for the amusement park that I used to work, the Taiwanese investors are planning on putting up a new branch somewhere in the Visayas and I think part of that is to have a branch over in Cebu City.

If this pushes through, I bet there will be a lot of movement for the key people who work here in Metro Manila area and that is what my ex-colleagues were looking for. I know that because we heard that the investors are looking for the best people here in Metro Manila and they will put them there giving them extra incentives and so on.

The positions for the Cebu amusement will be offered as a priority for people who are already used to living there in the Visayas or know the native dialect there and also for those who literally have families there like when you have a family in Cebu, then you will be one of the first candidates to got there when the pioneer amusement branch will be put up.

No comments: